CANBERRA CARPET CLEANING
Get a quote on your end of lease cleaning Get a quote on professional carpet cleaning
We are specialists in a wide range of services including:
- Carpet steam cleaning
- High rise carpet steam cleaning
- Tile and grout cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning
- End Of Lease Cleaning
- 24 Hour Flood Damage
- Commercial & Domestic Cleaning
Quick Quote Request
When having your carpet, upholstery and/or hard surface cleaned by Canberra Carpet Cleaning
Here are some suggestions for you to prepare that will help both of us:
- Please remove any small items such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, floor plants, etc. from any areas that are going to be cleaned.
- Please remove all breakable items from furniture which will have to be temporarily moved, cleaned under, and placed back.
- Computer equipment, china cabinets, sectional sofas, entertainment units, antique and fragile furniture cannot be moved. However, carpet underneath such items can be cleaned where sufficient room is available, or we can edge right around the base.
- During the pre-inspection walk-through with your technician, please advise him of any special requirements to follow when moving your furniture such as weak legs, loose tops or previous repairs.
- Also, call attention to any spots or stains which may require special techniques.
A special note about odours:
- We do everything possible to reduce or eliminate pet odours. However, due to the depth of contamination, 100% success may not be attained. Also, for several days after cleaning you may notice an elevated odour due to higher humidity levels.
- For safety sake, be sure to keep an extra close eye on your curious little ones.
Special After Care Information:
- Please leave your plastic “tabs” or “blocks” under your furniture for 48 hours after cleaning.
- As a safety precaution please do not let your children or pets crawl or lie down on the carpet until they are completely dry.
- Please use extreme caution when walking from the damp carpet to any hard surface area.
Mawson, Canberra Act, 2913.